Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

I have reached the end of my release week and it's been amazing. I can't wait to do it all again next week! Not the release, of course, but I have plenty of blog stops and interviews coming your way.

So, on to business. I have lots going on today! First, Romance in Review has given One Night Stand a 5-star rating! I can't tell you how excited I am! Be sure to check it out and then spread the love! 

Next, my interview with Rosanna Leo. I can't tell you how much fun I had with this one. Rosanna is such a joy and I am grateful she's let me take up her blog today. Go to Rosanna Leo's Room to find out the strangest job I've ever had as well as get a description of my ideal hero. Trust me, you won't want to miss that!

Have a great weekend! I'll be writing so I'll catch you all on Monday!

Happy Reading!

~Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment