Thursday, February 21, 2013

Housekeeping and a Heartwarming Story

Good morning naughty readers! 

I'm over on my group blog today - with a very personal story you won't want to miss! Check it out, comment and share! :) Just click the link --> Survivor

Next up - I'm headed to Louisiana with fellow author and dear friend Mandy Harbin for my first conference as a published author. I'm very excited to get to mingle with other authors and industry professionals. I'm sure I will blog about it. LOL!

Also next week (Wednesday), I'll be haunting fellow Love, Lust and Laptop author, Emilia Mancini's blog. While I'm not sure what we will talk about yet, I am sure it will be prolific. 

March is an exciting month! My short story, Devlin, will post as part of the Love, Lust and Laptop's Lucky's Charms series beginning March 11th. I'll tell you, I've read the stories and it's an event you won't want to miss! Devlin will post on March 21st as the ninth story in the series. Once the event is over, we will compile all the stories into an anthology for readers. Stay tuned for information on how you can get this anthology for free once the event is over.

FANS OF THE MARTIN FAMILY: I am hard at work to complete book two of this series. The whole Martin clan will be there, as well as a new player or two, as Caleb fights to protect those he loves. I can tell you...it's a wild ride. 

To keep up with what I'm doing - follow me on Twitter for all the latest! I'll admit to being slightly addicted to my TL, but every girl needs a vice. Follow me at @ParkerKincade.

Now go...read my heartwarming story, Survivor, over at LL&L. Take some tissues with you. :)

Until next time...happy reading!

~Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment