Friday, October 12, 2012

Parker Presents: Rhonda L. Print






Happy Friday, my little monkeys! Today, I'm talking with Rhonda L. Print about her new release, Justified.

Welcome, Rhonda! Please tell us about your latest book.

JUSTIFIED is the third book in the Leah Wolfe SINS Novel Series. It's available now!

Here's the blurb:

Leah Wolfe, federal agent for the Supernatural Investigations of Non-Human Species - SINS - is determined to put the pieces of her personal life back together. Her relationship with Ian Nightwalker, her vampire lover and a Marquis in the vampire ruling council, has heated up and is going further than she'd ever thought possible.

When her ex-fiancé, Joaquin Wildhorse calls Leah in the middle of the night and asks her to come to the home of Louis Deveraux, Alpha of the largest wolf pack in the country, her first instinct is to hang up. Until he asks her to bring Ian. Lewis has been gruesomely murdered, leaving behind a daughter and a decree that Joaquin is to the the new pack Alpha.

Now, as the slain bodies of more shape-shifters start turning up closer to home, Leah's personal and professional lives collide. She knows who the killer is, but legally can't touch him. She'll need the help of Ian and Joaquin to step outside of the law and stop a killer to protect the lives of those she loves the most. If she can manage that, things just might get interesting.

How much research do you do while preparing for a story?

Tons. There is always something to look up and research. It’s fun, yet time consuming.

Do you find love scenes challenging to write?

It’s like choreographing a dance between your characters. How they move together, react together. Fun and challenging! 

How much influence do your characters have over the story?

A lot! They always seem to have something to add or a direction to go that isn’t exactly where I was planning on going. It’s great when I’m at the keyboard, not so great when I’m trying to sleep. LOL

Do you have anything new you’re working on that you’d like to tell us about?

I’m working on the next book in the Leah Wolfe SINS Novel series called PHOENIX. 

Of the books you have written, do you have a favorite?

NIGHTWALKER, A LEAH WOLFE SINS NOVEL was my first published and is my baby. But, of course, I love them all!

What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Read and spend time with my family and friends.

What is the one thing you couldn’t do without?

My family and friends, of course!

Do you have a favorite book/author?

I love Erma Bombeck, Nora Roberts, Kelley Armstrong and Laurell K. Hamilton, just to name a few.

Favorite TV Show?

I don’t watch a lot of TV but I do like Vampire Diaries, Home Improvement and most anything on HGTV.

Favorite food?

Coffee, Ice Cream, Chocolate and I need regular veggie fixes! :)

Do you have anything else you’d like to add?

I love to hear from my readers and can be found most everywhere. The best place to start is at my website and blog, www.RhondaLPrint.com.

Now, read on for more of Justified! 

Excerpt:

“Mmm.” I moaned against his stomach. “I think we should initiate this house properly.” I unbuttoned his pants a slid his zipper down, freeing his erection.

Ian lost patience and ripped my shirt open, buttons flying. I laughed and then closed my mouth over his, still teasing him as I rocked over his erection. Ian’s hands grasped both of my breasts, kneading deliciously as his thumbs caressed my nipples. He took one in his mouth and sucked, causing warmth to pool in the lower part of my body and raising goose bumps of pleasure along my skin. I scissored his hair in my fingers as my body arched back to give him more access. The other nipple got the same treatment before I scooted down and took him into my mouth, my tongue playing along the hard ridge of the head, swirling and suckling until I pulled a groan of pleasure from Ian.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His head lay back against the chaise, his hair tousled and sexy as hell. His eyes were closed, mouth slightly open and I could see just the tips of his fangs as his breath came from him in short, quick rasps.

Holy wow! Is it hot in here or is it just this book?!? Whew. Thank you so much for talking with us today, Rhonda. Please come back and visit anytime!

Here are the buy links for Justified. Go forth and buy, monkeys!

Liquid Silver Books
Amazon
ARe

No comments:

Post a Comment