Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Amanda Martin!

Whew. Is it really afternoon? That's what I get for spending the weekend with the Martin clan. If you missed what we had planned...you can go over to my group blog - Love, Lust and Laptops - and check it out. I can tell you...it was CRAZY! I'm not sure those boys will ever recover...

Joe swept Amanda off last night to an undisclosed location - but I received this text this morning and she'd asked that I share with all of you.

Text from Amanda: Hey P, look what my honey got me for my birthday! Well, that's not ALL he got me, but I'll save the details on that for another time. (*Sigh*) I know now why he wouldn't let me bring any luggage! Be back in a week! Give my love to all our readers out there! ~A

This photo was attached:

I can imagine Amanda is enjoying this treat off some part of Joe's body. I know that's what I'd be doing if I were her!

No comments:

Post a Comment